- Only one safari vehicle in one name will be allowed to enter the park at a time.
- If one person books more than one safari at a time only the first vehicle with the leader present in it will be allowed to enter and the remaining entries will automatically be deemed cancel without any refund.
- Any claim in this regard will not be entertained.
- So tourists are requested to book only one safari in one name at a time to prevent inconvenience at the gate.
- It is mandatory to take Authorized Guide with each vehicle after paying requisite fees before entering any protected area
- A minimum distance of 50 meters should be maintained between two vehicles in any protected area
- It is mandatory to show the Park Entry Pass and/or Identity proof, upon demand by any Forest Official, when traversing through any protected area
- Try to wear nature merging colored clothes, like... Beige, Greens, Browns when visiting any protected area
- The maximum permissible speed of any vehicle when traversing through any protected area should not exceed 20 kmph
- It is mandatory to keep a minimum distance of 20 meters from any wildlife, in case any wild animal comes near your vehicle, please do not move your vehicle, instead stay stationary and give passage to the wild animal.
- The number of passengers should not be more than the permitted capacity of the vehicle including driver and guide.
- Passengers should not get down from the vehicle at any place except at authorized places.
- Any musical instrument or play songs should not be played on mobile or any other instrument while on safari.
- Passengers should not lean out of the vehicle or get down from one vehicle and board in another vehicle.
- Gypsy should not stay at a place for sighting wild animals for more than 5 minutes.
- Plastic or any object (bottle tin, packets) should not be thrown out of your vehicle.
- Tourists vehicles should not overtake other vehicles and should follow one-way rules where applicable..
- Tourists should not shout while sighting the animal or otherwise.
- Please Shut down your mobile and reverse the horn of the vehicle while on a jungle safari in the core.
- Violation of any of the above restrictions will be penalized.
- In case the violation is done by a registered Gypsy/ canter owner or guide along with a fine, his authorization to enter the Tiger Reserve tourism zone will be suspended for a minimum of 7 days, which may extend up to one month.
- Any violation done by tourists should be reported to the nearest park authority by the tourist guide immediately failing he will be treated as a violator himself.